How Newkirk is protecting you
Newkirk Products, Inc. is sorry for any inconvenience caused by this incident and we are committed to taking steps to protect your personal information.
If you need identity repair assistance the team at AllClear ID is ready and standing by to assist you. There is no action required on your part at this time. If a problem arises, simply call AllClear ID and a dedicated investigator will work with you to recover financial losses, restore your credit, and make sure your identity is returned to its proper condition.
Members of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City, Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina, HealthNow New York Inc., BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York, BlueShield of Northeastern New York, and Capital District Physicians' Health Plan, Inc. (CDPHP) who need identity repair assistance, please call 1-855-303-9773 (TTY/TDD: 711).
Members of Gateway Health Plan, Highmark Health Options, West Virginia Family Health, Johns Hopkins Employer Health Programs, Inc., Priority Partners Managed Care Organization, Uniformed Services Family Health Plan and Symphonix Health Insurance who need identity repair assistance, please call 1-855-303-6659 (TTY/TDD: 711).
For additional protection, you may enroll in the AllClear Identity Theft Monitoring service at no cost to you. These services are available for two years through August 2018, and include identity theft monitoring and a $1 million identity theft insurance policy.
For additional details or questions regarding this incident, please visit: www.newkirkproductsfacts.com
- Your identity protection is completely free for two years through August 2018.
- Review your account statements, medical bills, and health insurance Explanations of Benefits statements regularly for suspicious activity.
- Be aware of phone calls or emails that appear to offer you identity theft protection but are truly phishing schemes designed to steal your information. Always go directly to the Newkirk website or to the AllClear ID website for information about the services we are offering.
- The information captured in the sign-up process will not be used for any other purpose than to provide you with the services described here.
How Newkirk Products, Inc. is protecting you
- Print a copy or take a screenshot of this page for your records. This confirmation page will serve as proof of having requested additional protection.
- Look for a confirmation email with a redemption code from firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours.
- If you use an email whitelist, ensure email@example.com is permitted to send you email.
- Make sure to check your junk email folder just in case the confirmation email is delivered there instead of your inbox.
- For additional details or questions regarding this incident, please visit: www.newkirkproductsfacts.com